We can help. Call 507-387-7353
Help is available for families and youth who live:
in a transitional, domestic, emergency shelter, or a youth shelter
in a motel, hotel, or campground due to lack of alternative adequate accommodations.
- temporarily with friends or family members because housing was lost.
- in the community -- living in a car, on the street, or in an abandoned building.
- with other people due to loss of housing or economic hardship.
receive a no-cost and appropriate public education
stay in school and attend school currently being attended
- enroll in school without a permanent address, immunizations, or records
- get school meals at no cost
- be provided transportation to school
- receive other educational services