Please review all of the information listed below prior to filling out the online registration.
Cell phones are not compatible with our online registration process.
- Click blue box below, type required information and then click Begin Registration.
- You will receive an email from a DO NOT REPLY email with the secure link to begin the registration.
STEPS TO COMPLETE AFTER SUBMITTED REGISTRATION
- Check our Attendance Areas to see where your children will go to school and if the address is eligible for busing
- Please email documents listed below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of official state issued birth certificate, passport, or I-94 form for each child registering for school
- Immunization records (one for each child)
- Proof of address (a utility bill or a home lease agreement, for example)
- If applicable, provide Special Education IEP and summary evaluation report
- Mankato Area Public Schools will request a transfer of records from the previous school attended.
- Food Service Application The 2021-22 application will be available in early July.
- Email email@example.com to receive Infinite Campus Parent Portal Access Key so you can monitor your student's attendance, grades and meal account information.
I've Enrolled My Child, Now What?
Now that your child is enrolled in Mankato Area Public Schools, you will want to:
- Watch for emails from the school and district regarding activities and events.
- Review the student handbook for your student's school. Handbooks are posted ib each schools' webpage.
- Get involved with the Parent Teacher Council at your child's school.
- Talk to your child's teacher or your school principal if you need more information.
We want your experience with Mankato Area Public Schools to be a positive one. Thank you for partnering with us to help your child reach his or her maximum potential.
Central Registration Office
10 Civic Center Plaza
Post Office Box 8741
Mankato, MN 56002-8741
Central Registration Email:
Student Record Request Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Day Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am - 4:30pm
Summer and Non-school Days Hours: Mon - Fri 7:00am - 4:00pm