Frequently Asked Questions
- I've registered. What are my next steps?
- How do I log into Infinite Campus Parent Portal?
- What happens if there is inclement weather?
- My family has moved. What do I do next?
- If I move out of the district, can I still attend Mankato Schools?
- How can I find a list of district telephone numbers?
- How can I subscribe to the district news e-mail and text messaging services?
Central Registration will provide a start date for your student(s) and you will be able to call your new area school and set up a tour or a meeting with the counselor (Middle & High School). Next you can check out your new area school on our district website and learn more about Mankato Area Public Schools!
Once you have registered with Mankato Area Public Schools, you will receive communication as to when you will be able to register for your Parent Portal account.
- Infinite Campus Parent and Student Portal logon screen
- Parent Portal Account Creation and Signup Instructions
- How to update your contact information in Infinite Campus
- Video on how to use the Parent Portal (from IC)
- How to Download the Campus Mobile Portal App
- Having Problems with the Mobile App? (help from IC)
- How to make Online Optional Payments (Chromebook insurance, etc...)
- Name and Address changes must be done in person, this cannot be done online at anytime
Stop at the Central Registration Office to update your address. Please bring with you a verification of your new address (ex: updated driver's licenses, purchase or lease agreement, or a piece of mail with new address). While at Central Registration you can change your address and fill out a new Transportation form.
Visit our General Contact Information document. Visit the school site for your child and click on Staff Directory. You will find contact information there. If it is not listed you can contact the main office by calling the number on the top left of the site page.
Once you have shared your contact email and telephone number with the district, you are automatically subscribed to important building and district information. Additionally, you can subscribe to the district news e-mail and text messaging services for general news and information.
Central Registration Office
10 Civic Center Plaza
Post Office Box 8741
Mankato, MN 56002-8741
507-207-4037 / 507-207-4038
Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am - 4:30pm