Online Registration Steps:
- Go to www.isd77.org Click Enroll.
- On the Central Registration page, scroll down to "Click for Registration" blue box.
- Scroll down to "K-12 New Student Online Registration" blue box.
- Fill out the questions and select "Begin Registration".
- An email will come from a Do Not Reply email.
- Click on the link to start the registration process.
- The registration needs to completed on a computer and not a phone.
Kindergarten Registration for 2021-22:
Click here to view letter with instructions and requirements.
- We are accepting address changes by completing the attached form and providing address verification (purchase/lease agreement or a utility bill).
- Please email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the verification document. Click here to download Change of Address form.
Parent Portal Access:
- If you do not have Parent Portal access please email email@example.com A user and temporary password will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
- If you can't remember your user or your password you can try to complete the "Forgot User" or "Forgot Password" help under the Parent Portal section on the homepage.
It's easy to enroll your children in
the Mankato Area Public Schools!
As one of the state's most sought after school districts, Mankato Area Public Schools also welcomes resident and open enrollment students from all over South-Central Minnesota.
Central Registration makes it easy and convenient to enroll your child in Mankato Area Public Schools. Whether you are registering your first child in kindergarten, or transferring your entire family to Mankato, we will try to make sure the process is as easy as possible. Please feel free to explore our website to learn more about what Mankato Area Public Schools has to offer.
Is the home you're considering within the Mankato Area Public Schools boundaries?
Enter the address in the Transportation Search to confirm the district and assigned elementary, middle and high schools.
Enroll your Child today!
K-12 online registration is open for the 2021-22 school year.
K-12 open enrollment applications are currently being accepted for all out of district families.
The state deadline for open enrollment applications is January 15.
Late applications will be accepted as space allows past the state deadline.
Central Registration Office
10 Civic Center Plaza
Post Office Box 8741
Mankato, MN 56002-8741
School Day Hours
Mon. - Fri. 7:30am - 4:30pm
Summer and Non-school Day Hours: Mon. - Fri. 7:00am - 4:00pm
If your child is not yet school-age, please consider our MAPS Preschool and Early Childhood options provided through our Community Education department.