Mankato Area Public Schools will participate in the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) summer food service program. Meals will be provided to children (18-years-old and younger) at no charge and served Monday through Friday. Breakfast is served between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.; lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.:
Monday, June 10 through Friday, August 23 (closed July 4 and 5)
- East High School, 2600 Hoffman Road, Mankato
- West High School, 1351 South Riverfront Drive, Mankato
Thursday, June 13 through Friday, August 23 (closed July 4 and 5)
- Franklin Elementary School, 1000 Broad Street, Mankato
- Hoover Elementary School, 1524 Hoover Drive, North Mankato
- Jefferson Elementary School, 100 James Avenue, Mankato
- Kennedy Elementary School, 2600 East Main Street, Mankato
- Monroe Elementary School, 441 Monroe Avenue, North Mankato
- Rosa Parks Elementary School, 1001 Heron Drive, Mankato
Mankato Area Public Schools also has several sites designated for specific students based on services provided to them. Students who attend these sites will receive direct information.
Acceptance and program participation requirements and activities are the same for all regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, age or disability. Funding is provided by the USDA and based on the number of meals served daily.
To file a discrimination complaint, complete the USDA program discrimination complaint form (AD-2037), found online or at any USDA office, or write a letter to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
Submit completed complaint form or letter USDA:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
Fax: (202) 690-7442
Email: [email protected] ; or call toll free 1-866-632-9992 (voice).
The institution is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information contact Darcy Stueber, director of food services, at 507-388-7442.