Preschool Special Education
Preschool Special Education services for students aged three to Kindergarten entrance are typically provided in early learning environments.
A variety of environments are offered based on the child's developmental needs.
- Mankato Area Public Schools Preschools
- Early Childhood Special Education Classrooms
- Consultation to the child's preschool or childcare provider
- Collaboration with community preschools
- Head Start Center Based Program
Specialized services such as speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy and early childhood special education are provided based on the student's needs within their learning
Providing inclusion opportunities for all children is a priority of the Mankato Area Public Schools Early Learning Department. Inclusive learning ensures that children are provided time to learn and play with typically developing peers.
Help Me Grow Preschool Special Education