Nutrition Services During COVID-19 Meal Pick-Up Locations
Breakfast and lunch services are available for pick-up to anyone 18-years-old and under. All drive through pick-up service will be available from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m Monday through Friday. Sites will be closed April 9th and 10th. Registration is not required. Bag will include lunch for that day and breakfast for the following morning.
Eight sites have been established for drive through meal pick-up:
- All Saints Church, 605 Fourth Street, Madison Lake (north parking lot across street from church, just off of Highway 60)
- Eagle Lake Elementary School, 500 Le Sueur Ave, Eagle Lake, (door 2r in front of school)
- Franklin Elementary School, 1000 North Broad Street, Mankato (door 6 near off of Broad Street)
- Monroe Elementary School, 441 Monroe Avenue, North Mankato (door 1 on Monroe Avenue)
- Hoover Elementary School, 1524 Hoover Drive, North Mankato (door 12 in the bus loop)
- Rosa Parks Elementary School, 1001 Heron Drive, Mankato (door 3 parent pick up/drop off loop)
- East High School, 2600 Hoffman Road, Mankato (door 20 in the bus lane behind the school)
- West High School, 1351 South Riverfront Drive, Mankato (door 17 in the south/staff parking lot)
The District 77 Food Service Department is operated under the Guidelines of the USDA National School Breakfast and Lunch Programs. Over 1,046,000 lunches and 296,000 breakfasts are served each year. The department employs approximately 50 full and part-time employees. Meals are planned according to the USDA nutrition standards. Breakfast and lunch meals are provided in all school buildings.